The Power Distribution Control System (PDCS) & Power Management System (PMS) provide a first level of supervision and control for the power generation and distribution systems like Generator, High, Medium and Low voltage switchgear, transformer, UPS, DC system and data communication with other control systems. This control system is usually based a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) platform.
The PDCS/PMS as a system in control level communicate with devices in field level and management level to achieve following functionality:
- Data gathering from the field level devices via hardwire and various serial protocols such as Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Profibus, Profinet and etc.
- Electrical Distribution control
- Monitoring of Power Distribution System
- Remote control of circuit breakers
- Automatic Transfer Sequence for incoming and bus tie circuit breakers
- Load shedding
- Load sharing
- Event recording and Alarming
- Data Logging
- Power generator control
- Synchronizing control
- Time synchronization
Energy Kavir Paya Co is experienced more than 10 years in engineering, procurement, manufacturing and commissioning of large scale systems, for oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, industry and power plant sectors.